Middle School Math
- Place values
- Ordering and comparing numbers
- Scientific notation
- Geometric figures and calculations
- Fractions and decimals (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division)
- Variables (depictions of relationships through words, symbols, graphs, and tables.)
- Proportional reasoning
- symmetry linking geometry and algebra, integers, and probabilities of 2 stage outcomes
- Pythagorean theorem
- Quadratic formula
- Linear functions and solving systems of linear equations and linear equalities.
Other Topics in Middle School Math
- Algebra: Elementary algebra, basic algebra, pre algebra, algebra 1, algebra 2, intermediate algebra, college algebra, abstract algebra, linear algebra, advanced algebra, matrix algebra, boolean algebra, and discrete math.
- Geometry: Basic geometry, euclidean geometry, non-euclidean geometry, fractal geometry, analytic geometry, plane geometry, coordinate geometry, solid geometry, algebraic geometry, descriptive geometry, and differential geometry.
- Problem Solving: Selecting and using appropriate problem solving strategy through logic and proportional reasoning. Calculating distance, rate, time, unit rates and costs via drawings and diagrams (?)
- Integers: Add, subtract, multiply, and divide integers with like and unlike signs.