College Level Math
- Solving a variety of algebraic equations including real numbers, exponents, radicals, polynominals, and complex numbers.
- Plotting points on the Cartesian plane.
- Graphing functions (linear, polynomial, logarithmic, and exponential) and conic sections.
- Converting exponential statements to logarithmic form and solving for a variable in applications.
- Calculating systems of equations using two and three variables by various methods, including the graphic calculator.
- Simplifying and evaluating expressions involving absolute value; and solving absolute value equations and inequalities.